Are there really skincare products out there that can provide both instant and long-term results?
It may seem too good to be true, but this is exactly what our Amber New Age Syringe has been designed to do.
Wondering how this superstar product actually works?
It all comes down to its unique ingredient blend. Some of the ingredients used in this potent formula work immediately, with instant results. On the other hand, others require regular use for a while to bring about a noticeable effect, but this improvement can be long-lasting.
Hyaluronic Acid for Instant & Long-Term Results
Over the past few years, hyaluronic acid has quickly become a must-have skincare ingredient.
Because it is an extremely powerful humectant. This means that it has the ability to draw in moisture from the air and hold on to it, delivering it to the skin as and when the skin needs it. Hyaluronic acid is one of the most effective humectants in the industry, able to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. 1)https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2778417/ This equals to just one gram of hyaluronic acid able to contain up to 6 litres of water.
But what does this mean for your skin?
Well, hyaluronic acid has been proven to bring about both immediate and long-lasting results, 2)https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22052267 including:
- Immediately gives the skin a plumper and more hydrated appearance
- Has significant moisturizing effects
- Improves skin texture over time, minimizing roughness
- Improves skin elasticity
- Significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles
Hyaluronic acid is an ingredient that can dramatically improve skin hydration levels, while also reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a much smoother, firmer and tighter finish. This is why hyaluronic acid is a key ingredient in the Amber New Age Syringe, as it really is a must-have when it comes to reversing the effects that time can have on your skin.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 for Instant & Long-Term Results
You have probably heard of Botox before. This neurotoxin is injected into the skin to temporarily paralyze the muscles that lie beneath. This relaxes them, smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles.
Although Botox may be popular, these injections do bring with them a range of side effects. Many are also put off by the thought of having to regularly have this drug injected into their skin.
What does Botox have to do with the Amber New Age Syringe?
The formula used in the syringe contains an ingredient known as acetyl hexapeptide-8, also known as argireline. It is a synthetic peptide that is made from one of the same proteins used in the Botox formula.
Wondering if acetyl hexapeptide-8 works in the same way as Botox?
It works in a similar way, relaxing the facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Studies have shown that, when used twice a day over a period of four weeks, acetyl hexapeptide-8 can reduce the visibility of wrinkles by up to 48%. 3)https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5785486/
When it comes to immediate effects…
This ingredient can significantly increase skin moisture levels, and it does this just 24 hours after it has been used. 4)https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5da2/b8166781b52744c709bdee01126aef943b16.pdf This gives the skin a much brighter and healthier appearance.
Pearl Powder for Instant & Long-Term Results
Pearl powder is an ingredient that has been used for cosmetic purposes since ancient times, and we decided to continue on with this trend, including it in our Amber New Age Syringe.
Why use pearl powder?
For a few different reasons. Let’s begin with the instant effects that pearl powder can have…
If you have ever looked at pearls, then you have probably noticed how they are able to reflect the light in such a gorgeous way. Well, when those pearls are crushed into a powder and then applied onto the skin, those light-reflecting effects remain the same.
Skin that is able to better reflect the light instantly takes on a brighter and more illuminated appearance, looking much softer and more diffused. This is why you will often see pearl powder included in many makeup products, especially foundations.
The illuminating properties of pearl powder are pretty great, but that isn’t the only reason we have included it in the formula for the Amber New Age Syringe…
Many don’t realize that pearl powder actually contains several active proteins.
What do these proteins do?
- An increase in skin cell regeneration, leading to smoother, brighter and healthier skin
- A boost in collagen production, giving the skin an overall firmer and smoother look
- An increase in blood flow, giving the skin a rosy glow
- An improvement in skin healing and wound repair
It takes a couple of months for these long-term benefits to really become visible, because that is how long it takes for your skin to form new collagen.
Avocado Oil for Instant & Long-Term Results
Avocado is a popular superfood, referred to in this way because it is packed with such a large selection of nutrients and antioxidants.
Not only are these antioxidants extremely beneficial for your health when consumed internally, but they can also work magic when used topically, which is why we have included avocado oil in the Amber New Age Syringe.
Here are just some of the results you can expect to experience after regularly using avocado oil 6)https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321543.php:
- Skin that is immediately more moisturized, thanks to the omega fatty acids, vitamin E and potassium in avocado oil
- Anti-inflammatory effects, meaning a reduction in skin redness. This is down to the vitamins and antioxidants in the oil, which can also help to treat psoriasis and eczema
- Smoother and firmer skin, due to an increase in collagen synthesis, thanks to the oleic acid and the essential fatty acids in avocado oil
- Improved elasticity, due to the healthy fats in avocado oil
If you have oily skin, chances are you are worried about applying an oil onto skin that is already oily.
Fortunately, you don’t need to worry because avocado oil is non-comedogenic, so does not clog up the pores. In fact, the anti-inflammatory effects that avocado oil has can actually help to prevent breakouts from occurring.
Cucumber Extract for Instant & Long-Term Results
Just like avocados, cucumbers are also filled with some pretty impressive nutrients.
This is a vegetable that is naturally high in moisture, with around 95% of a cucumber consisting of water. The rest of the cucumber is made up of a variety of different vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, including:
- Beta carotene, which the body converts into vitamin A (an ingredient that you will learn more about further down)
- The B vitamins
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
What does all of this mean for your skin?
Well, for starters, thanks to its high water content, cucumber extract is intensely hydrating. These results are visible pretty much immediately after the extract has been used, with skin hydration levels continuing to improve with regular use of this botanical. This is helped by the fact that cucumbers are packed with polysaccharides, which create a thin layer over the surface of the skin to keep any moisture trapped within.
Have you ever placed cucumber slices on puffy eyes?
One of the main reasons that this beauty trick works is due to the cool temperatures of cucumber slices, which helps to soothe the skin and relieve puffiness. However, the vitamin K in cucumber extract does also help to reduce the appearance of dark circles, while the lignans have anti-inflammatory effects 7)https://www.academia.edu/28634174/EVALUATING_THE_POTENTIAL_BENEFITS_OF_CUCUMBERS_FOR_IMPROVED_HEALTH_AND_SKIN_CARE.
Recent studies show two more interesting effects that products containing cucumber extract can have:
- Skin brightening effects, due to the way in which the active compounds within the extract decrease melanin production, which is the pigment that gives skin its color
- Anti-acne effects, not only due to the ingredient’s anti-inflammatory properties, but also because of the way in which it minimizes sebum production, therefore preventing clogged pores
As an added bonus, cucumber extract also has a very subtle sweet scent to it. As you may have noticed from the ingredients list of the Amber New Age Syringe, this is a product that does not contain an added fragrance. If you do notice a delicate scent, this is likely down to the cucumber extract within it.
DMAE for Long-Term Results
All of the ingredients mentioned so far provide both instant and long-term results, but DMAE is one that does need that extra bit of time to work.
DMAE stands for dimethylaminoethanol tartrate, and is a derivative of choline, which is one of the B vitamins. DMAE is commonly taken as an oral supplement, as a way to improve brain health. However, it has been shown to bring about numerous benefits when used topically too, such as:
- An increase in skin firmness 8)https://www.verywellhealth.com/natural-inflammation-remedies-89284
- An increased thickness of both the epidermis and the dermis 9)https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20095140(most other topical ingredients only target the epidermis)
- Reduced inflammation in the skin
- A reduction in facial sagging
- Fine lines and wrinkles appear less visible
- A reduction in dark circles under the eyes
- Facial muscles underneath the skin become more toned 10)https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165%2F00128071-200506010-00005 , which helps to pull the skin taut and tight
There are many other clinical studies out there that have been carried out on DMAE, with pretty much all of these recognizing the skin tightening effects that DMAE can have. Since we wanted our Amber New Age Syringe to be able to tighten up the appearance of the skin, DMAE was the perfect ingredient to include in its formula.
Retinyl Palmitate for Long-Term Results
Just about everyone who has ever looked into anti-aging skincare ingredients will know about vitamin A. This is one of the most-researched, and the most powerful, skincare ingredients out there, having the potential to bring about some truly significant improvements in the health and appearance of the skin.
There are several different derivatives of vitamin A out there, one of which is retinyl palmitate. Although this ingredient may take slightly longer to bring about long-term changes when compared to retinol, it does have the major advantage of not causing the same irritating side effects that other vitamin A derivatives lead to. This means that it can safely be used even by those who have never applied a vitamin A product onto their skin before.
So, why exactly have we included retinyl palmitate in the formula for the Amber New Age Syringe?
There are numerous studies out there that have proven the benefits that retinyl palmitate can have, and these include:
- A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, 11)https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23438139 with the skin taking on a firmer and more elastic feel
- Improved skin texture, including a reduction in crêpey skin
- Powerful antioxidant properties 12)https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3977527/ , which neutralizes free radicals and prevents them from prematurely aging the skin
- A reduction in acne breakouts 13)https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11514915, both in frequency and severity
- A brighter, clearer and more even skin tone
- Helps to protect the skin from sun damage 14)https://www.mdedge.com/dermatology/article/57245/melanoma/retinyl-palmitate
Again, this is an ingredient that is suitable for just about every skin type, and is able to provide such a wide range of benefits.
The Amber New Age Syringe has been designed for those who are dealing with fine lines and wrinkles. Each of the ingredients used help to target and reduce the appearance of these wrinkles in their own way, working together to bring about instant results that only improve when the product is used regularly and consistently.